The Pinal County Sheriff's Office has changed its visitation program.
In an effort to encourage inmates/detainees to maintain contact and communication with their families and friends, regular visitation privileges are afforded to the PCSO and DHS/ICE populations. The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office has recently launched a state-of-the-art web video visitation system known as iWebVisit.com.
Visitors are now able to conduct remote video visitation from your home, office or remote location over the Internet. You now can conduct an Internet Video Visit with inmates currently housed at the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office by using a computer equipped with high-speed Internet and a webcam. This new technology " Remote Video Visitation" will offer increased remote visiting hours and visiting frequency with the convenience of seven-day availability.
The Pinal County Sheriff's Office is proud to offer this service and is dedicated to helping connect loved ones from around the world to those entrusted in our custody.
Services may be interrupted or suspended due to operational issues at the direction of the Sheriff or Chief Deputy of the Adult Detention Center (ADC). Discrimination on the basis of a disability or other protected classes is strictly prohibited. Onsite visitors shall check in upon entry and may be subject to search and/or canine barrier screening. All visits must be Scheduled 24 hours in advanced you can schedule in person at the facility or online at iWebVisit.com.
On-site Visitation Hours Effective October 13th, 2013
- Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday Legal on-site video visit's only
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
There will be a reduction in the number of on-site visits per person / per inmate each week (excluding legal visits). The public will be limited to two (20 minute) on-site visits per inmate / per week. There will be no limit to the number of remote video visits per person. In addition, iWeb has reduced the cost of the remote video visitation from $15.00 to $9.00 for a (30 minute) visit.
Visitation Rules and Guidelines
1. Visitors must be 18 years of age or older and possess a current government issued picture ID with date of birth. Minor children of inmates may visit if accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
2. Adult visitors shall present acceptable evidence of identification upon registering to visit and pass a criminal records check before granted authorization to visit an inmate.
3. Visitors are prohibited from taking any personal property into the visitation area. Visitors may leave their purses, wallets, coats, and other valuables secured in the lockers located in the lobby.
4. Visitor attire must be conservative in appearance. All clothing shall be clean, worn in good repair, be non-offensive, and within the bounds of common decency. Skirts and shorts must be mid-thigh in length. Sleeveless shirts are permitted, however tank tops, halter tops or spaghetti straps are prohibited.
5. No visitor will be permitted to visit if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Visitors discovered to be in possession of illegal contraband may be subject to arrest and criminal prosecution.
6. A visitor shall be allowed one 30 minute visit per day. However, a visitor shall be allowed to visit more than one inmate/detainee if they are immediate family members.
7. Tobacco products, gum, soda and other food items are strictly PROHIBITED.
8. Prospective visitors who have pending felony charges shall be denied access.
The Pinal County Adult Detention Center does not allow any electronic devices inside the facility. This is to include cameras, tape recorders, and cell phones, etc. The only exception shall be for law enforcement and legal personnel.
Visitation of Inmate Workers/Trustees
Inmates assigned to work details inside the facility shall be authorized visits, and shall be
returned to their housing unit.
Inmates assigned to work details outside the facility shall not be authorized visits at their work
The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office – Adult Detention Center shall not unlawfully discriminate against any person on the basis of a person’s disability. Through compliance with the Americans with Disability Act, all visitors, inmates/detainees and any person with legitimate business at the facility shall be provided barrier-free access to the facility and services consistent with reasonable accommodations and security requirements.
All visitors to include Professional visitors, their personal possessions, and vehicles are subject
to search by PCSO staff, electronic metal detection devices, or a barrier sniff screening by a
PCSO Narcotics Detection Service Canine.
All visitors and their possession shall successfully clear screening by electronic detection
All persons denied visitation shall be required to depart PCSO-ADC property immediately.
1. Visits by attorneys, investigating officers and clergy is identified as “professional.” These types of visits will be conducted during the established visitation operational hours.
2. Attorneys may request the use of a Contact Visiting Room for visits. The following guidelines apply:
a) An Attorney must request in writing and prescheduled this type of visit 24 hours in advance of the requested date and time.
b) Requirements for using the Contact Visiting Room are:
- An attorney needs to present videotape (VCR) to the inmate.
- Photographs need to be viewed by the inmate.
- Extensive paperwork requiring signature or explanation.
- Attorney requiring ADA accommodations.
A contact visit is limited to professional visits only. Professional personnel may request a
Contact Visit 24 hours in advance by notifying the Chief Deputy or designee in writing for
approval of a contact visit. (The 24 hour notification may be waived if the contact visiting room is
Contact Visit Request
Attorneys and professional personnel requesting a contact visit may do so by email.
Send the requests to Joan Mueller Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- Reason for a contact visit.
- Time required to conduct the visit.
- Items needed for the visit e.g. laptop, CDs, files, etc.
- No cell phones are allowed.
- Inmate’s name, date of birth, and ID number.
- Contact visits are scheduled for PCSO inmates only. ICE detainee contact visits must be scheduled through ICE by contacting 520-868-5862.
If you have questions or concerns about contact visits please call our office at 520-866-5180 for assistance.
Special visits do not include legal and/or professional visits received by the inmate.
Special visits must be requested by the inmate’s family and/or friends at least 24 hours prior to the visit and be approved by the Chief Deputy or designee.
At no time shall the scheduling of Special Visits interfere with regular visitation and will only be allowed during regular visitation hours.