The Pinal County Public Works Material Recovery Center will continue to provide a waste tire and white appliance drop-off site west of Florence at 12725 Adamsville Road. Other drop-off locations are available for your convenience. For additional information regarding these services, please call (520) 866-6685.
Effective May 1, 2012, Pinal County will require all Waste Tire Generators to fill out the Pinal County Waste Tire Generator Disposal Permit annually. Pursuant to Article 8 Waste Tire Disposal, A.R.S. 44-1302, F, Pinal County is required to establish a registration procedure for their waste tire collection sites. In accordance with this statute, any business that generates waste tires in Pinal County and desires to dispose of these waste tires at a Pinal County Waste Tire Collection Site, must register and have a current Pinal County Waste Tire Disposal Permit. (View Notice)
| WASTE TIRE REQUIREMENTS:
- Limit 5 per year / per person (no cost). Any additional car / pickup truck tires are charged at a cost of $1 per tire.
- Additional semi-truck tires are charged at a cost of $2 per tire.
- Off-road vehicle / tractor tires are charged at a cost of $140 per ton (2000 lbs) and must be weighed at a scale and the scale ticket must be brought with when disposing of tires.
- Businesses must register and have a current Pinal County Waste Tire Disposal Permit.
- A Pinal County Waste Tire Disposal Manifest is required for every disposal at a Pinal County Waste Tire Collection Site.
*NO PLASTIC APPLIANCES ACCEPTED