FLORENCE– Recovery from Wednesday’s Fourth of July monsoon storms continues in Pinal County. Pinal County Public Works crews are still monitoring several closed roads due to high water in and around washes. We will work to ensure that updated information is made available as soon as possible.
If you see crews working to clear roadways, please slow down and pass with caution. Roads Remaining Closed as of 4:00 pm Thursday, July 5: South Hidden Valley Area
Casa Grande Area
- Amarillo Valley Road from Smoke Tree Road to Miller Road
- Barnes Road from Appaloosa Road to Amarillo Valley Road
- Peters Road from Montgomery Highway to Midway Road
- Barnes Road from Pala Road to Stanfield Road
- Cowtown Road from Burris Road to Ethington Road
San Manuel Area
- Sasco Road from Hollis Road to La Osa Ranch Road
Casa Grande Area
- River Road at San Pedro River Crossing
- Copper Creek Road at San Pedro River Crossing
How you can help your Public Works staff
- Cornman Road from Bianco Road to Midway Road
- Arica Road from Midway Road to Russell Road
Pinal County Public Works is asking residents to contact us at (520) 866-6411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if there is any debris on county roads or if road repairs are needed.
NOTE: For neighborhood roads within master planned communities, please contact your homeowner’s association. If you live in a municipality, please contact your city to report street and road problems.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of road
- Between what cross streets (example: Thistle Road to Johnson Ranch Boulevard)
- Specifics about the problem (debris in road, tree limbs in road, road flooded or washed out, signs down, traffic signal not functioning, etc.)
- Your name
- A phone number to contact you if we need further information
We appreciate your assistance in alerting us to road hazards that would affect the traveling public.
Created at 7/9/2012 10:47 AM by System Account
Last modified at 7/9/2012 10:50 AM by System Account
||Return to Previous Page|