FLORENCE, AZ – The Pinal County Public Health Services Clinic located at 575 North Idaho Road in Apache Junction will be changing service hours, effective Wednesday, January 4, 2012.
The new operating hours will be Wednesday through Saturday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
The Apache Junction Public Health Clinic offers a full range of public health services:
- FREE Child Immunizations (walk-ins welcome)
- Adult Immunizations (walk-ins welcome)
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and counseling (walk-ins welcome)
- TB skin testing (walk-ins welcome)
- Woman Infant and Children (WIC) nutrition services (by appointment)
- Supplemental nutrition for the elderly (by appointment)
- Well Woman cancer screening (by appointment)
- Family Planning/Reproductive Health Services (by appointment)
The office will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
“We are constantly evaluating the needs of our residents to meet their needs in the most efficient and effective manner,” said Tom Schryer, Pinal County Public Health Director. “We have discovered that most of our residents access the clinic Wednesday through Saturday. Staying open until 6:00 and offering full-day Saturday service gives families the opportunity to access services with minimal interruptions to school or work schedules.”
For appointments, questions or additional information, please call toll free at (866) 960-0633.