This department provides administrative support to the court system. This includes but is not limited to the following services:
- Keeping the Superior Courthouse building functioning and secure.
- Managing the Superior Court budget, including payments to those who provide court appointed services for indigent litigants
- Coordinating special projects or programs designed to improve the operations of the court
- Maintaining statistical data related to the Superior Court’s caseload
- Providing support services to the eight Justice and eight Municipal Courts within the County (known as the Limited Jurisdiction Courts)
The mission of the Administrative Office of the Superior Court is to provide information, planning, security, training and court interpreter services to court users in a timely and efficient manner with respect and fairness to all parties