The Financial Obligations/Collections Unit DOES NOT accept payment for:
||You must contact the court in the city where the ticket was issued. |
||Click here for information to make a payment for child support and/or spousal support. |
||($250.00) you must contact the Pinal County Attorney’s Office at 520-866-6602 to make this payment|
||Click here for information on purchasing copies of court documents. |
The Financial Obligations/Collections unit currently provides Court customers a more convenient and faster way to make payments. Please read the information below for those options.
COURT CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR CASE NUMBER WITH ALL PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS
- Payments by phone are accepted Monday through Friday with the exceptions of major holidays from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There is no fee to make a payment by phone. The Court currently accepts Mastercard/Visa debit or credit.
- Please call the following numbers to make a payment by phone:
520-866-5349 or 500-866-5323
- The Superior Court currently accepts web payments through Official Payments.
- Official Payments currently charges the following fees to accept a web payment:
Payments from $5.00 - $100.00 there is a $3.95 charge
Payments from $101.00 - $300.00 there is a $4.95 charge
- To make a web payment go to www.officialpayments.com
Payment in Person
- The Superior Court currently accepts payments in all of our office locations. Please
- click here for our office locations and hours. Please refer to our office locations as each office has different hours of operation.
- Payments can be made by cash, money order, visa/mastercard with valid ID of card holder at any of our office locations.
Money Order Payment by Mail
- The Superior Court accepts payments by mail. When making a payment by mail, please make money order payable to: Clerk of the Court
- Mail payments to:
Clerk of the Superior
Court Collections Department
P.O. Box 2730
Florence, AZ 85132
For arrears or audit requests on Criminal or Deferred fee cases only, please contact our office at 520-866-5300 or email us at PinalCollections@courts.az.gov