Qualifications to be a Prospective Juror
- 18 years of age or older
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of Pinal County
- Not currently adjudicated incompetent or insane
- Never have been convicted or a felony unless Juror's rights have been restored
Response to Questionnaire
Upon receiving a questionnaire you MUST:
- Return the form within 10 days
- Provide written medical verification for any type of Medical excuse
- Arizona law requires a written statement from a physician licensed by the state
- In the absence of a physician, a professional caregiver may complete the following
form, Request for Excuse from Jury Service
Failure to Respond to Questionnaire
Pursuant to A.R.S. 21-316 you MUST respond instructing you to report to Florence
to fill out this questionnaire
- Qualified Jurors will be notified by mail of the date, time, and location for jury
Juror Reporting Information
Jury selection is the duration of one jury trial or the duration of a one day(s)
selection process. If you are not assigned to a trial at the end of your appearance,
you will have completed your jury service for at least 2 years. Jury selection can
require your presence for a couple of hours through most of the day or possibly
two days. Magazines are provided, but we suggest bringing a book or other material
to occupy your time.
Unacceptable Dress for the Courtroom
Unacceptable attire includes shorts, tank tops, halters, and uniforms. You may be
required to return home at your own expense if you are not dressed appropriately.
Jurors are advised to bring a sweater or dress in layers,
as the temperature in the lobby and courtrooms may vary.
If you require special accommodations, please contact our office.