County Home  |  Online Services  |  Visitors  |  Jobs  |  Government  |  Economic Development

How do I know when I should call the police or when I should seek help?
If ever you believe a person is an immediate threat to themselves or others, seek help by calling 9-1-1. If it’s not an emergency, but you aren’t sure what to do contact NURSEWISE the 24 hour hotline 1-866-495-6735, The Pinal County Attorney Civil Division at 520-866-6271 or The Pinal County Office of Behavioral Health at 520-866-7266.